Friday, March 4, 2011

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI2Wf7E4WFg&feature=player_embedded

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

I disapprove the creation of the above video though I am amazed by your ability and creativity in creating it and appalled bye the way all this is being channelised. Use of abusive language in public space should not be encouraged. It would force us through a downward spiral in the process of maturing as a democracy. It would smudge the lines between the righteous and the unrighteous. It would bring shame to the cause you are fighting for.

I wish you could have created a video exposing his inconsistencies and how he might be masquerading as the champion of the Telangana Cause. Lets make people understand that Telangana is not a goal and its a means to development. Listen to what the pro-telangana people have to say. Lets have a rational debate. There is no need to run high on emotions.

Make an effort to understand their points and put your points through. If a leader has misled some people by stoking their primordial loyalties, lets expose that to the people in the creative ways you are good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment